Friday, August 19, 2005

For all you illegal aliens reading my blog

Finally, I am taking up the illegal alien issue. Its illegal so its wrong. Enough said. But wait! Some people think breaking the law is a good thing. In Maryland, local politicans want to help illegals out. In one town they are spending millions to give then a center to look for work! How about a little help for those who are legally here? If we are this nice to illegals, then Canada must be even nicer. I guess I'll go to Canada and kick the Prime Minister out of his job and take it.

Here is my advice for those thinking of coming to the United States.

IF YOU REALLY WANT INTO THE UNITED STATES GET A VISA. WE GIVE THEM OUT!!! Its not that hard and cheaper (safer as well) than hiring a guy (who will probably kill you) to smuggle you across the boarder. Plus, you can legally get federal and state funds for housing and job support. Just go to the Department of State website and they'll help you out. If not, I hope you die trying to get here.

No comments: