Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Its ok if blacks use racial hate

As long as the black person is a conservative liberals thinks its ok to throw Oreo cookies at him and call him Uncle Tom (and much much worse). One liberal black Democrat said the reason they can be so hateful to one black Republican, Michael Steele, is that "His politics are not in the best interest of the masses of black people."

Oh, well then thats ok. How about I say the same thing to blacks because the NAACP isn't in the best interest of white people. That is the dumbest shit I have heard. Black liberals need to get their heads out of their asses. And another thing: I can see Democratic policies have really helped out black people. Way to go you liberals. I guess breeding a culture of dependence in the black community is what you call progress. How can you comdemn Republicans when you don't even give them a chance? Just turn around and bendover and take it like the bitch of the Democratic party that you are (and I am talking about black people if you don't get that).

Really can anything be more offensive than saying conservative policies are against black people? Where do you people get off? Blacks are last in almost everything and you still want to take leftovers from the Democratic table. Either your really smart and I don't get it or really stupid. I hope its the former but I don't think so.

No comments: