Friday, April 21, 2006

Global Warming: A Scientific Canard?

I am not sure if I believe all the dire predications or not, but seeing that the scientific community can't figure out what is going on I am going to hold off on take a side. Although I admit the Earth is getting warming, I wonder if this is simply a geological fluxuation rather than a permant man made symptom.


Global warming may not be as dramatic as some scientists have predicted.

Using temperature readings from the past 100 years, 1,000 computer simulations and the evidence left in ancient tree rings, Duke University scientists announced yesterday that "the magnitude of future global warming will likely fall well short of current highest predictions."

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a great site, how do you build such a cool site, its excellent.
»

Anonymous said...

Hmm I love the idea behind this website, very unique.
»

Anonymous said...

Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site! Keep up the good work. Thanks.
»