Sunday, September 18, 2005

Top Ten things I don't like

10) Wrist bands or ribbons that symbolize anything. What the hell is wearing a wrist band going to do for someone with cancer? Let them know you're thinking about them? They'd rather you just quit fucking around and find a cure.

9) People who pass you on the highway and then go slower than you were originally going. There should be Drivers License Police. When assholes do crap like that, they should be immediately pulled over, no questions asked, and have their license snatched on spot.

8) Capri pants. Hey, where's the flood? Pick, pants or shorts, you can't have both, and these are a poor excuse for a shot at making a compromise. Plus they're just flat out ugly.

7) Naturalized American citizens that can't speak English. Shouldn't that be the number one requirement?

6) Thirteen year old girls that dress like street skanks... and their parents.

5) Waiting in lines. I am better than everyone, I should get special privileges. No one should make me wait for anything. Ever. People need to realize this, and get the fuck out of my way.

4) When you are with a fat girl and she says “I’m not really hungry” or "I’ll just get a salad"… girl you know you’re hungry, just keep it real.

3) Royalty. Worthless. What’s the big deal? So you’re a Queen? And? It’s not like you’re in charge of anything. The only perks would be that you get to meet people when ever you want to, and they kiss your hand. Whoopty-friggin-do.

2) People who live in the ghetto but drive nice cars. Instead of dropping $50,000 on a sweet ride, why not invest a little bit of money into a house, an apartment even. Are these people trying to impress dates? What are you going to do when you want to take them back to the place for some nooky? Oh darn blew your cover. Idiots.

1) Stuart Scott. Am I the only one who realizes how annoying this man is?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I like your blog! I have one about search engines but it isn't a sharp as yours.

I'm bookmarking you. I'll be back soon! Thanks! :*)