Friday, October 21, 2005

How does Katie Couric find work?

In an interview with Bill O'Reilly on The Today Show, Katie Couric again displayed her true nature. In a discussion about the O'Reilly Factor, Katie asked, "could we have more intelligent conversations about these divisive issues...?"

First of all, can we have an intelligent converstation with Katie? I doubt it. Second, the O'Reilly Factor probably brings more "intelligent conversations" to tv than Larry King or any other piece of crap show that liberal media airs. I have my problems with O'Reilly, but I must say you hear things on his show that no other program would air. The only other place talking about these issues is blogs.

Katie and her smug liberalness can shove it for all I care.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cliff Notes From the Blog World
Blog addicts overwhelmed by information may have found their savior. Memeorandum , which started with a focus on political blogs in 2004 and launched a technology version just weeks ago, aims to be the ...
Hello, you have made yourself a great blog! I'm immediately going to bookmark you!
I have good news at money for you to see. It is showing you a whole lot! You are invited to check it out if you get time :-)