Friday, October 07, 2005

I am sorry!

Ok, so I am the guy who makes drunk phone calls late at night. Take me to court! I don't care cause I like talking to people when I am shit faced (is that one word?). Is that so wrong?

Anyhow, I am really sorry for calling two people in particular. Their last names starts with a P and end with an ala to give my readers a hint. They are married and I don't think the female of the two really understood by marrying this guy that she would have to put up with me calling at all hours of the night. She actually is lucky that half the time I am too drunk to call or my cell phone is dead. Not to mention the fact that if I lived anywhere near them I would be showing up at their front door to raid their refregator all the time. Heck, I might stay there and pass out on their floor. I swear to G-d, some of the best naps I have had has been on this kid's floor.

So, summing up -- 1) I am sorry for whatever stupid things I did or will do, 2) I don't understand why these two stay friends with me, 3) Be prepared for more of the same cause this isn't a sign that I plan on ending the madness!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mitch... You never ever have to apologize for drunk dialing us! And I do wish you lived closer - we need someone to go to McSorley's with!

Anonymous said...

Alan,

As I am the party in which you called I am honored that you called!!!! WE LOVE YOU!! And that will never change. The front door is always open and the beer is always cold. We are thrilled that you "sleep" over after a few too many on our floor or wherever. We do appreciate though when your clothes remain on your body but hey it is a free country.

My condolences to your fabulous better half who has to put up with you on a daily basis. I think -scratch that - I know we love her more then you.

Your friend
Mr and Mrs. P*&^%#$ala